You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement to Copyright Agent via following form:
- (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- (b) description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE (preferably including specific url's associated with the material);
- (d) your address, telephone number, and email address;
- (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.